WHY MOST COMPANIES WON’T TELL YOU WHERE THEY SOURCE THEIR EXTENSIONS
Have you ever wondered why most companies refuse to tell you where they source their hair extensions?
Have you ever ask a virgin store hair clerk, manager or even owner where they source their hair extensions
and they stated, “I can’t tell you or they give you that deer lost in the headlights look?” Here’s the answer
you have been looking for. They get their hair from China. Simply put people will not share their source
with you because it creates competition. The more competitors they have the more they have to lower their
price in which cut into their profits. Another reason they wont tell you where they source their hair is
because its manufactured hair from China. Real human hair doesn’t smell like corn chips, smoke and
ammonia. Real human hair doesn’t melt when low medium or high heat is applied. It’s processed hair.
Please read my blog on processed hair.
When it comes to hair extensions there are only a hand full of companies in the world that sells 100%
virgin hair extensions. There are only a few companies who sell these extensions at wholesale prices.
Countries in South America do not cut their hair for profit or religious purposes. Even if they did their hair
extensions would be very expensive based on its popularity. So called exotic hair extensions Armenian,
Brazilian, Chinese, Eurasian, Italian, Mongolian, Russian blonde and etc… Those countries do no cut their
hair. I find it amazing that type of hair extensions is on the market yet I don’t. When I think of the billions
of dollars that has been poured in the Chinese community by individuals who are looking to sell non-
quality hair extensions retail/wholesale and looking to make dollars/cents off the uneducated I can
understand it. Just imagine someone gave you a billion dollars and stated create this product using the
absolute best material you can find. Wouldn’t you be able to create a semi real like product to sell to the
The next time you go to a virgin hair store or a Chinese company contacts you that claim to sell real human
hair extensions ask them:
1. Where do you source your hair extensions
2. How do you source your hair extensions
3. How do you ensure the quality hair extensions
4. What’s the difference between graded (7A 8A) hair extensions
5. Who or what grades hair extensions
6. Where is hair regulated to receive grades
7. How do you sell South American hair so cheap?
8. How much do you pay South American donors?
9. How much does it cost to ship from South America to China
10. How is it possible for you to pay South American donors, ship hair from South America to China,
pay for you business to operate, ship hair for free and charge less than $32 for 1 bundle of your
Most companies won’t answer those questions and won’t answer those questions because they will feel as
though you know what you are talking about. Even as an international company we get contacted all the
time by Chinese vendors asking to partner up with us. Our answer is no. We know the quality of hair
extensions we provide. We know who and where we get our hair from and we are very transparent about
our product. To answer those questions above
1. Burma Cambodia and Malaysia
2. Our team cuts pony tails
3. Cutting ponytails ensures quality of hair because all cuticles are intact and flowing in the same
direction. Storage of your hair extensions essential to quality. The wefting process is very vital to
the quality of hair extensions because its prevents shedding. Malaysia Hair Imports hair rarely
4. Don’t exist
5. There’s no human or machine that can grade hair to an exact number. Marketing scam to get more
6. There’s no government that regulates hair
7. Its not South America hair nor is it sourced from there
8. They don’t because the hair is manufactured and if they are sourcing hair its low quality Indian
hair in which you as a buyer will purchase 10% virgin hair 90% fillers
9. Its not being sourced from Brazil or Peru
10. They manufacture and process the hair.
We advise all to educate themselves on hair extensions and get the most out of your money. Remember
your hair extensions should be an investment not a recurring bill. It should last as long as it’s properly
maintained. If you have any questions about our product please do not hesitate to contact us at
email@example.com or 1-800-567-1174.
Please view our Instagram page for photos @malaysiahair