Hair Toppers Description
- Standard Finished Length:
- Virgin Remy Hair: Crown to bottom is 12″ with 10″ layer on top.
- Base Size:
- 5″ x 6″
- Approximate Density:
- Virgin Hair:
Medium : 90%
- Multi-directional construction – For the most natural look.
- Lightweight French Lace -Top – For the most natural look.
- The French Lace Top mimics a scalp.
- Can be attached with glue, double-sided tape or clips.
- There are 5 comfortable clips sewn in that can be removed if not needed.
Our Remy Hair Toppers
Malaysia Hair Imports Hair Toppers – also referred to as crown extensions, crown toppers or hair topettes –are 100% human hair toppers specifically designed for women suffering from hair loss or thinning around the crown and top of their head.
Our Hair Toppers help to cover the affected areas from hair loss and add volume to your natural hair, we blend your 100% human hair topper to your very own hair to ensure the most natural look.
Like a full wig, hair toppers are made to recreate how a natural, full head of hair looks from the top, including a natural-looking part.
Our hair Toppers only mimic the ‘first layer’ of your natural hair, meaning unlike wigs, your real hair sits underneath and can be styled seamlessly with your topper to create a fuller look.
These hairpieces come in a wide range of colors and can be cut, colored and styled like natural hair. Wash it, straighten it, add curls or wear it in a bun – the options are endless.
- Toppers often look far more natural than wigs. This is assuming the topper is properly blended with your bio hair and is constructed well, with a realistic-looking scalp. Wigs can be bulky and poofy and just downright “wiggy,” but the significantly lesser amount of hair on a topper avoids that completely.
- Wigs can be unbearably hot in the summer! Wearing a topper means only part of your head is covered, and they’re often more lightweight and breathable than a full wig.
- Our hair topper, you can usually wear your hair in a very realistic looking ponytail, bun, or other updos. The smaller the topper, the higher the ponytail can be. Wearing a ponytail with a wig usually isn’t possible – it’s too bulky with too much hair, doesn’t look realistic, and the wefts may show at the nape of your neck.
Toppers are much more affordable than wigs! Of course – smaller product, less hair, less money, right?
$214.00 – $273.00