TOP 10 WHOLESALE HAIR EXTENSIONS SUPPLIERS
1. Malaysia Hair Imports: The Best Virgin Hair Hair Extensions Suppliers
A professional hair extensions suppliers, wholesaler and manufacturer in Greater China offering Clip in hair extensions, tape hair extensions, Wholesale hair …
2. Private Label Extensions | Wholesale Hair Extensions & Weave Supplier
Private Label Extensions is an Atlanta Wholesale hair extensions supplier. Wholesale distributor prices on sew-in hair extensions, tape ins, wigs & clip ins.
3. Wholesale Hair Extensions | Perfect Locks
Private label your own extensions with the quality and convenience of Perfect Locks. We wholesale hair extensions, specifically wholesale Indian hair …
4. Hair & Compounds, Inc.: USA Wholesale Hair Extensions Supplier
Hair & Compounds, Inc. is a USA owned and operated wholesale hair extensions supplier and manufacturer dedicated to serving professional hair artists.
5. Russian Hair Extensions Wholesale Suppliers | Jadore Hair Supplies
Buy quality Russian hair extensions online at Jadore Hair Supplies Australia. Click here for your wholesale enquiries.
6. Prestige Hair Extensions: Hair Extensions Supplier
Remy Hair Extensions Supplier to the Trade. Selling a large range of Russian Standard, European and Indian Human Hair Extensions – Wefts, Tape Wefts, Micro …
7. Hair Extensions | Wefts | Micro Loop | Stick Tip | Nano Tip | Indian …
We are one of the leading wholesale and non-wholesale suppliers of natural human hair extensions in the UK providing quality 100% remy hair extensions at …
8. Buy The Best Human Remy Hair Extensions Supplies – Online
Buy the Best Human Remy Hair Extensions Supplies For Sale Online | Fusion | Micro Link | Tape In | Clip In | Hair Extension Kits | at Ciao Bella and Venus Hair …
9. Wholesale Hair Extensions | Remy Capillus | www.remycapillus.com
Remy Capillus is the best-kept secret in the wholesale industry, and many small, medium and large hair extension customers located around the world want to …
Private Label Hair Extensions Suppliers and Manufacturers in the USA and Globally
According to Market Watch, the top sellers/key players in the hair extensions field are: Great Lengths, Balmain, Hair Dreams, Easihair, Socap, Donna Bella, Cinderella, Hairlocs, Klix Hair Extension, UltraTress, Racoon, Hair Addictionz, FN Longlocks, VivaFemina, Femme Hair Extension, LocksandBonds, Godrejcp, Anhui Jinruixiang, Ruimei, Xuchang Penghui, Shengtai, Yinnuohair, Xuchang Haoyuan, Meishang, Rebecca, and Evergreen Products Group.
Types of Private Label Hair Extensions
Hair extensions are available in either real human hair (from a donor) or synthetic versions (usually plastic) in an array of colors (including balayage) and textures. Human Remy hair is considered to be the best quality—hence costlier—type of hair extension available because of the way it is collected; the strands are aligned with all roots and tips facing the same direction, providing a much smoother appearance.
Hair extensions can be either temporary (put in and taken out each day), semi-permanent (lasting around 4-8 weeks), or permanent (with regular maintenance appointments). There are many different types of hair extension application methods, the most popular being:
- Clip-in hair extensions/wefts: Ready-to-wear chunks of hair that can be clipped in with an open/close clip at the root. These are temporary and easy to put in and take out and should be removed at the end of the day. Clip-in wefts are the least invasive form of hair extensions and cause no damage to the natural hair.
- Tape-in hair extensions: These have a strip of adhesive tape at the root to allow for the hair extensions to be taped onto either side of a section of the natural hair aligned at the root. These extensions are semi-permanent but extra care needs to be taken when washing to avoid the hair extension slipping out.
- Weave/sew-in hair extensions: Hair extensions are sewn into the natural hair (which has been braided first) using a needle and thread. There is no danger of the hair extension coming off and this can last for up to four months.
- Pre-bonded/fusion hair extensions: Hair extensions are applied to the natural hair near the root in small sections with bonding glue with a type of hot glue gun or a heat clamp. These are permanent but require regular maintenance appointments every few months to reposition the extensions as the natural hair grows out.
- Micro link/bead hair extensions: Hair extensions are applied to the natural hair at the root in small sections by using a small plastic bead which the natural hair is also pulled through to keep it in place. As with pre-bonded hair extensions, this method requires maintenance appointments every two to three months.
- Wigs/hairpieces: Wigs are available in any style, shape, length, texture, and color one can imagine, and they are simply stretched at the cap and worn on the head. Hairpieces can be clipped in—just like the clip-in wefts mentioned above—and come in different styles for one particular part of the head, i.e. bangs, ponytails, or buns.
Whether you’re looking for real or synthetic hair extensions to add to your inventory list, our list of the top private label hair extension manufacturers below is your first stop.
his table contains information on some of the private label hair extensions companies in the USA, ranked (where available) by annual sales. Additional details on each company’s headquarters location, and the number of employees are also included, as well as summaries of company activities below.
|Company||Headquarters||No. of Employees||Annual Sales|
|1.||Perfect Locks, LLC||California||73||$14 Mil|
|2.||Private Label Extensions||Georgia||15||$7 Mil|
|3.||Hair Extensions by Monica||Florida||34||$6 Mil|
|4.||Viva Femina, Inc||Illinois||250||Unavailable|
|5.||Remy Chic, LLC||Pennsylvania||Unavailable||Unavailable|
|6.||Dropship Bundles/Dropship Extensions||Georgia||Unavailable||Unavailable|
USA Private Label Hair Extensions Company Summaries
Private Label Extensions is one of the top USA-based lash and hair extension suppliers, providing an array of wigs, weaves, and hair extensions for private labeling.
Hair Extensions by Monica helps you launch your own company brand of human hair extensions—tape-in, clip-in, and wefts—providing a low margin, and free rebranding and packaging services.
Viva Femina, Inc locates its hair extensions from 10 different manufacturing plants around the world in a variety of styles and colors to suit the client’s needs, also providing private label packaging, labels, and catalogs.
Based in Pennsylvania, Remy Chic, LLC has been manufacturing hair extensions and providing private label services for brands all over the world for over a decade.
Dropship Bundles/Dropship Extensions are two companies with the same founder based in Georgia. They provide custom private label packaging on all hair extensions including bundle tags, silk hair extension packaging bags, edge control labels, silk hair bonnets, and hair oil labels, and will ship them for you directly to the customers via dropshipping.
Top International Private Label Hair Extensions Companies
This table contains information on some of the top international private label hair extensions companies, ranked (where available) by annual sales in millions of US dollars. Additional details on each company’s headquarters location and the number of employees are also included, as well as summaries of company activities below.
|Company||Headquarters||No. of Employees||Annual Sales|
|1.||Bio Takara||Indonesia||450||$5 Mil|
|2.||Barclay Wolf Hair Extensions||United Kingdom||2||$0.01 Mil|
|3.||Malaysia Hair Import Export Company Limited||Thailand||5||Unavailable|
|4.||Hairmiles Hair Extensions||Dubai||Unavailable||Unavailable|
|5.||JC Hair Factory||China||Unavailable||Unavailable|
|6.||Sach Hair Inc||Turkey||Unavailable||Unavailable|
|7.||SGI Indian Human Hair Exporters||India||Unavailable||Unavailable|
Information from owler.com, dnb.com, alibaba.com, manta.com, and company websites.
International Private Label Hair Extensions Company Summaries
Bio Takara is an eyelash, wig, hair extension, and toupee manufacturer in Indonesia, providing handcrafted custom-designed original products, along with personalized white label packaging services.
Barclay Wolf Hair Extensions is a Chinese factory manufacturing private label hair extensions in a range of over 80 colors, providing clients the option of customizing their own range.
Malaysia Hair Import Export Company Limited provides private label hair extensions made from Cambodian, Malaysian, and Burmese raw hair, directly from its factory in Bangkok, Thailand, and has four new hair startup business packages for anyone trying to break into the industry.
Hairmiles Hair Extensions offers branding and packaging for private and white labeling on a variety of hair extensions including keratin bonds, clip-in, tape-in, and bead.
JC Hair Factory has virgin Brazilian, Peruvian, Indian, and Malaysian human hair extensions in a variety of straight, wavy, or curly styles, in countless shades, including balayage, available for private labeling.
Sach Hair Inc is based in Turkey and provides an array of private label hair extensions with branded tags and hair extension bags, and can also help clients design their logo and branding.
SGI Indian Human Hair Exporters offers free branded private label packaging on 100% raw Indian Remy human hair extensions and wigs from its family-owned factory in Chennai, India, with a history dating back to 1977.
Private Label Hair Extensions Manufacturers — Summary
Above we outlined some of the top private label hair extensions companies in the United States and internationally by annual sales, where this information was available. We hope this information is helpful to you in your supplier search. To learn more about private label companies, or to make your own custom shortlist of suppliers, feel free to visit Thomas Supplier Discovery, which has information on the different types of cosmetics and cosmetic manufacturing.