Real Hair Extensions
Hair Origin Name
The Real Hair Origins are not nice names like Brazilian but the Real hair industry the hair comes from,
- India Hair:called Temple hair or fallen hair we don’t recommend because the hair has many donors and not REMY hair will tangle.
- Cambodia Hair:industry has many textures to match.
- Malaysian Hair:Comes from nuabor country’s boarders of Thailand, Burma and Indonesia
- Burmese Hair: The Hair Industry is getting larger every day.
- Vietnam Hair:Big Hair Market but limited the hair textures.
HAIR BE BLEACHED / DYED
Virgin hair extensions are the best type of weaves for dying. Because this hair has not been chemically processed in any way, they can be dyed with minimal damage to the hair. While it’s best to avoid overly harsh chemicals, virgin hair extensions can be lightened or darkened as natural hair.
STRAIGHTENED OR CURLED
100% Virgin hair is like your own real hair. You can curl and straighten the hair as desired.
Real Virgin Hair Price Starts for 18″ around $75 to $150 USD a bundle where the chinese or fallen systhic hair starts as little of $10 to $50 a bundle be aware of bundle deals and other bad batch tricks of the hair industry trade.
Virgin hair does not tangle or matte (if properly cared for). Hair that has been stitched on a weft will have some shedding, which is normal.
VIRGIN HAIR LAST
Real Virgin Hair Extensions can last 1 -2 year if proper maintenance.