How To Find Real Hair Extensions
Most frequent questions and answers
Real Virgin Hair Price Starts for 18″ around $75 to $150 USD a bundle where the chinese or fallen systhic hair starts as little of $10 to $50 a bundle be aware of bundle deals and other bad batch tricks of the hair industry trade.
The Real Hair Origins are not nice names like Brazilian but the Real hair industry the hair comes from,
- India Hair: called Temple hair or fallen hair we don’t recommend because the hair has many donors and not REMY hair will tangle.
- Cambodia Hair: industry has many textures to match.
- Malaysian Hair: Comes from Nabor country’s boarders of Thailand, Burma and Indonesia
- Burmese Hair: The Hair Industry is getting larger every day.
- Vietnam Hair: Big Hair Market but limited the hair textures.
Virgin hair extensions are the best type of weaves for dying. Because this hair has not been chemically processed in any way, they can be dyed with minimal damage to the hair. While it’s best to avoid overly harsh chemicals, virgin hair extensions can be lightened or darkened as natural hair.
100% Virgin hair is like your own real hair. You can curl and straighten the hair as desired.
You are able to use a thermal (hot) tool to straighten, curl, crimp, etc. Keep in mind the hair does not have all the nutrients that a strand growing from your scalp will.
Heat damage can cause breakage and dryness. Therefore, it is imperative that you use a heat-protecting product, always co-wash your hair, and protect it during sleep hours.